My Bible First Bible Study Group
Weekly Bible Study Classes for Children ages 10 - 13
This is a weekly Bible Study Group for Kids Ages 10 -13
Meets Once a Week for 40 Minutes
Our live review lessons will occur on Fridays at 11:00 a.m. beginning September 6
This live Bible Study course starts on September 6, 2019 and ends on May 22, 2020.
*Students who cannot meet live will receive a recording.
The cost includes the lessons to be mailed to you every quarter and supports our platform.
- For ages 10 and up (kids younger than 10 may attend with the supervision of an adult).
- Presents the plan of salvation in chronological order, from Genesis to Revelation, in the context of the Bible stories.
- Bible doctrines are also presented in the context of the stories.
- The last two quarters cover the Reformation and Early Advent church history.
- Weekly lessons are divided into six daily sections with application questions.
- Every lesson includes an activity page and a simplified timeline.
Students will join the live lessons via Zoom.us .While is it strongly encouraged to use the desktop/laptop you may also join via phone.
Students should meet the following system requirements:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Students will need the following additional items:
- Google Email for Parent
- Google Email Student (with parent having access)
- Additional Materials List will be supplied by the instructor as necessary.
- Folder for Lessons and pencil/pen
Still have questions? Call us at 404.644.8391 or email them to us at [email protected]
My name is Andrea Hall and I am a certified teacher and homeschool educator. I have been teaching for over 13 years both in the traditional classroom as well as online and tutoring for over 17 years. I taught all levels of math as well as study skills. I left the traditional classroom in 2010 to homeschool my three kids teaching all subjects from reading to science to math. During that time I served as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for online schools as well as designed an ACT Test Preparation program.
An interesting fact was that not only am I an analytical thinker but I am also an artist. My work has been display in an exhibit (this was before children).
I love teaching Mathematics, Science, English, History, Art, Study Skills and Standardized Test Preparation. I pretty much love teaching and I love learning.
My students describe me as "Corny but Cool". I look forward to tutoring you!